This theme is designed and supported by Maestrooo

All themes on the Theme Store also include:

  • Customizable content sections on home page
  • Mobile-friendly design
  • Search engine optimization
  • Social media icons
  • Drop-down navigation support
  • Built-in styles and color palettes
  • Free theme updates
  • Free stock photos by Burst

Stores using Prestige

388 reviews

93% positive

  • 360 positive reviews
  • 4 neutral reviews
  • 24 negative reviews
Write a review
Minaal Aug 25, 2020

Great theme, even better support. The theme settings cover 99% of what we needed, and the other 1% was done for us by the support team four minutes after we sent them an email. Very positive experience!

Inhabit Aug 19, 2020

We love it. So many built-in features, plus easy to customize. We have used for over a year and recently added to a sister site we are launching because we love it so much. Check them out here: http://www.inhabitliving.com and http://www.tailoreddesign.co

TCity Jewellers Aug 18, 2020

We are very happy with this theme, it was very easy to setup, and it looks fabulous :)

SKALDO & MALIN Aug 16, 2020

We absolutely LOVE this theme including its topnotch customer support! The theme itself is so premium and minimalistic. We receive heaps of compliments for our online store. The theme and the backend also work very intuitively with loads of great features. What's even more exceptional is their customer support. They reply SO fast, are so kind and always solve every single request! Thanks a million

Ready to try Prestige?

Start your free 14-day trial today!

Already have a store? Log in

More themes with similar features

Galleria theme

The Empire style of the Galleria theme
Galleria $180.00 USD

3 styles

Boost theme

The Spark style of the Boost theme
Boost $180.00 USD

3 styles

Story theme

The Chronicle style of the Story theme
Story $180.00 USD

3 styles

Broadcast theme

The Clean style of the Broadcast theme
Broadcast $180.00 USD

3 styles

More themes by Maestrooo

Focal theme

The Standard style of the Focal theme
Focal $170.00 USD

4 styles

Kagami theme

The Kyoto style of the Kagami theme
Kagami $180.00 USD

3 styles

Trademark theme

The Gold style of the Trademark theme
Trademark $180.00 USD

2 styles

Warehouse theme

The Metal style of the Warehouse theme
Warehouse $180.00 USD

3 styles

Modular theme

The Chelsea style of the Modular theme
Modular $180.00 USD

3 styles

Pipeline theme

The Bright style of the Pipeline theme
Pipeline $140.00 USD

3 styles

Providence theme

The Seaside style of the Providence theme
Providence $140.00 USD

3 styles

Maker theme

The Bloom style of the Maker theme
Maker $180.00 USD

3 styles